Executive Vice President
Owen joined Blake Real Estate in 2010. Owen oversees leasing for the Blake portfolio which consists of approximately 2.5 million square feet of space and is valued in excess of $1 billion. In addition, he is responsible for Blake’s other leasing and sales activity including third-party tenant and landlord representation in the office, retail and industrial sectors; consulting and advisory services; financial analyses; research; and due diligence. Since joining Blake, Owen has consummated transactions totaling over $1 billion.
Outside of the leasing team, Owen assists in managing the day-to-day operations of the company and its many subsidiaries.
Professional Accreditation and Awards:
- Lease Transaction of the Year 2014
- Bisnow Top 35 Under 35 Real Estate Professional in 2011 and 2013
- Lifetime Member of the University of Maryland Alumni Association
- Member of American MENSA and Metropolitan Washington MENSA
- CREBA (formerly GWCAR) Multi-Million Dollar Club Life Member
In his spare time, Owen enjoys basketball, golf, and spending time with his wife and daughter. He is a co-founder and past chair of the Junior Council benefiting Children’s National Medical Center in addition to his other philanthropic pursuits.