Debra is involved in some of the most critical activities and processes required for the delivery of outstanding property management services, including contracts and purchasing, safety and professional training, insurance and risk management, licensing and permits. She is also tasked as an integral member of the Operations Department and company’s communications and new business development efforts.
Debra graduated from Rutgers University with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Sociology/Psychology
Professional Accreditations and Awards:
- Founder and President – Helping Office Managers Excel (H.O.M.E.)
- Founder and Past President – Higher Education Legal Managers (HELM)
- The Honorable Hillary Clinton, First Lady of The United States – Letter of appreciation from First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton for my assistance with the organization of a lecture series to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Outstanding Contribution to the Georgetown Community – Recognition from the Office of Student Affairs at Georgetown University for outstanding contribution to the Georgetown Community.
- International Poet of Merit Award from The International Society of Poets